Top 10 Reasons for Divorce

There are as many reasons for divorce as there are stars in the Milky Way Galaxy.  Having been a couples coach for over 25 years, I've heard many of them.


So here are the Top 10 Reasons for Divorce, and then I will offer a few comments.




1. My husband and I have nothing in common.
  Comment: Often this means "I resent my husband." Marriage is for the purpose of raising a family and to learn to be unselfish. I wrote a blog post on the subject. Having totally different interests has its pluses.  

2. I'm tired of arguing all the time.

Comment: the phrase "I'm tired of" basically means I'm resentful

3. I met someone else.

Comment: Naughty, naughty


Read more








Roland Trujillo MS, DPP, OM, is the author of 18 books and host of a radio advice program now in its 26th year

 

Popular Posts