Roland Trujillo's New Book with Advanced Relationship Building is Exclusively Available here

Update:     Putting the Forever Back in Love, my new books with advanced concepts in relationship building is now available.

Click here to look inside or purchase to download to your mobile device or computer and start reading today!


Plus a bonus section with strategies and insights for parents, parents to be, and adult children from dysfunctional families

will be available in pdf form for a donation of any amount beginning tomorrow. 


Hi, everyone. I have long wanted to write another book for the many people who visit this blog. The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work is, of course, my most popular book and people have told me how it has helped them.

But I have long wanted to write another book about some of the difficult issues that people come here looking for answers for.

I am pleased to announce that my new book with advanced concepts to help you with your relationship is now available.  Here's the title:

Putting the Forever Back in Love - Advanced Concepts in Relationship Building

It is 250 pages, and the kind of information you can hardly get anywhere else. I know you are going to like it.


Popular Posts