Argue All the Time?




My Husband and I Argue All the Time - time tested truths for healing relationships

"I wrote this classic book several years ago, and it is still one of my favorites," says Dr. Roland Trujillo, author and host of a radio advice program.

The book has undergone a make over a couple of times, and now is incorporated into The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage. But My Husband and I Argue All the Time is a classic and will someday be a collector's item because it was Dr. Trujillo's first relationships book.


Why do we argue? Why is my husband so quiet? Does divorce affect the kids? Can we reconcile? Why does my wife give me such a hard time? How can I forgive and forget? These are just a few of the topics discussed.


The book has undergone a make over a couple of times, and now is incorporated into The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage.

If you liked my previous books, you will love Putting the forever Back in Love

Preview it here, and then get the ebook with a scribd app and you can read it on your mobile device today. 


Popular Posts