OMG! Relationship Coaching Online Fee Reduced 50 Percent This Month

You can talk to Roland for only 90 cents per minute. Reduced from regular fee of $1.80 per minute

The first 3 minutes are free! (texting only)

Get an answer to your question now. Get feed back, a resource, a solution strategy in minutes.

Click on the Liveperson button to get started now.

Degrees

M.S. Human Relations, Doctor of Pastoral Psychology

My Expert Service

I'm here to help 7 days a week to talk to you. It helps to talk about what is on your mind and heart, and to get some feedback and an opinion from someone professional. Sometimes we get stuck, and need a coping strategy to get us unstuck. That's what I'm here for and what I've been doing fo 22 years. Best time to reach me is 4 PM to 9 PM California time. I am the author of The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work, I've got strategies for
  • healing relationships
  • re-finding love
  • improving communication and
  • restoring self esteem.
  • I understand how arguing, resentment and baggage from the past impact on a relationship, and
  • I can help you
  • let go of hurt feelings and
  • feel better about yourself.
  • I work with men and women, marrieds and singles.
  • My book "The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage--Making Relationships Work" is available at major internet retail outlets.

    "Celebrate life and leave behind the baggage of the past."

    Some of the issues I've been helping people with for 21 years include

  • marriage, courtship, dating
  • avoiding divorce, reconciliation
  • Overcoming resentment, hurt feelings and dealing with unhappiness in relationships
  • Infidelity
  • Single issues and single parenting
  • men's issues
  • Coping with stress
  • I'm available 7 days a week.

  • Experience & Qualifications

    I'm an author of 12 books with 22 years experience. Over a million people have listened to my radio advice radio program now starting its 23rd year.
  • I have a Master of Science Degree in Human Relations and a Doctorate in Pastoral Psychology.
  • I'm comfortable with both text chat and phone.
  • Talking to people on the radio has really helped me become skilled at quickly grasping the issue and giving immediate advice.
  • Best time to reach me is 4 to 9 PM California time. I'm available 7 days a week. I look forward to hearing from you
  • Popular Posts