I Need to Talk to Someone About My Marriage


Need to talk to someone?

Would you like to talk to someone about your relationship?

I'm a board certified counselor and relationship coach with 22 years experience. People say that I am a good listener.

I will be glad to talk to you and I might be able to give you some helpful feedback and a strategy or two to move forward.

Need some advice or feedback from a professional? Need help with a relationship issue? Do you want some help coping with stress, family/work balance issues, overcoming negative emotions, or learning to forgive?

I might be able to give you a resource for further listening or reading at free live chat (in the sidebar). This is our live chat texting service to get started.

If you have already looked over some of my blog posts, articles or previewed my book and want some feedback or advice, just visit my Liveperson virtual office.

If you want to talk to someone by phone, visit my Liveperson virtual office.


Just remember that you must be 19, and no emergencies, domestic violence or abuse issues.

Who might want to talk to me and get some feedback or advice? Here are some typical people.

I. I want to talk to someone about my relationship.

2. I'm unhappy in my marriage but I'm opposed to divorce.

3. I resent my husband, but I don't want to.

4. My husband made some mistakes when we were younger. He's better now, but I'm having a hard time forgiving him.

5. We argue all the time.

6. I want to talk to someone about my marriage, but I want to talk to a professional and someone I can trust.

7. I'm under a lot of stress. My relationship is part of the problem and I want to talk about how to cope with stress better.

8. I think we need some coaching. My partner refuses to go to counseling. But I want to talk to someone about improving the relationship.

9. My partner and I have completely different parenting styles and I understand you have written some books about parenting.

10. My wife and I have been advised to get some marriage coaching. I realize that I am part of the problem. I want to improve, but I want to get feedback from a senior mentor and coach.

11. I want to talk about our relationship. Everything is okay, but now that the kids are grown I feel like we have nothing in common.



Here's how to consult with Roland

Roland is generally available for convenient online consultation 7 days a week.


Roland is available for chat, telephone or by email.

Roland is has been a counselor for over 22 years. He is the author of 12 books and numerous articles, and the host of a popular radio advice program for 21 years.

Roland has an earned MS, Doctorate (pastoral psychology) and is board certified as a professional counselor. Roland offers relationship advice and since Roland is an ordained pastor, he offers pastoral counseling.

Here's how to contact and talk to me

Telephone consultation is confidential and anonymous. LivePerson does not give your name or phone number to its professional counselor. Generally half an hour is sufficient to receive feedback, explore some solutions, and how to access additional free resources to read or listen to.

LivePerson provides a secure place to chat in privacy. Your email address and name are not given to the pastor. Pastor Roland has found that half an hour is often enough time to provide useful feedback and explore some possible solutions.

Roland is available 7 days a week for your convenience.


  • You wish a professional consultation by email. Visit my page at LivePerson. Email is great for busy people who want to compose their thoughts a little at a time.


"I appreciate your visiting my website. Please stop by anytime. Use some of the free resources and check out the blogs, each of which is devoted to a topic, such as relationships, parenting, confidence, dealing with emotions, even a daily devotions blog! I look forward to hearing from you."
Roland




Popular Posts