Should I Tell My Wife I Have an Online Addiction?

Many people are struggling with addiction to online images. They want to talk to someone and start taking steps to conquer their addiction.

I am pleased to announce that I am now accepting clients who are struggling with internet addictions.

This is a growing phenomenon and there needs to be competent, compassionate pastoral counseling available for this issue.

While I never seek to replace face to face counseling and I never seek to take the place of a person's local pastor or spiritual caregiver, the truth is that there is a desperate need for a competent online pastoral counselor

People are embarrassed to talk to their local pastor and therefore may avoid getting help at all

People are afraid of revealing a personal issue to people who may talk about it to others in the community

People do not want to have a record following them around

They want to talk to someone anonymously

I am available for chat, phone, or email consultation at LivePerson. Liveperson is a safe, secure platform and your name, phone or email is not given to the counselor.

If you need help, or need to start moving forward to recovery, then please contact me today at LivePerson.

Pastor Roland Trujillo MS PhD BCPC

Popular Posts